Thursday, October 18, 2018

Wedding, Rehearsals, and a Banquet

This coming weekend I'll be away. I'm sorry to say that I have to travel to California. On Saturday Miho is giving a presentation at a Greek Church in San Jose about the history of the Orthodox Church in Japan. We decided it would be best to all go as a family.

Having said that, please don't forget the wedding this coming Saturday at 3 pm. Mark Wesche will be standing on the podium in my place. Singers in Group 2 (and whoever else is singing for the wedding) should arrive at 2:45 and be ready to sing.

I'm sorry that rehearsal was cancelled this past Wednesday, but I was just not feeling well. It wouldn't have been good for me to hack my way through rehearsal I thought. Better to just rest and get over this nasty cold. Next Wednesday we will continue rehearsing for the Advent concert on Saturday, December 8 (at 7 PM, not 7:30).

Please make note that rehearsal on Wednesday, October 31 has been moved to Tuesday, October 30. Same time, same place.

Last but not least, our choir banquet is Sunday, November 4 from 12-3 PM at Elsie's. Please RSVP with Sarah Erickson (serickson618@gmail.com). Guests are $30 per person.