Saturday, December 1, 2018

One Week and Counting

We have just a week till our Advent Concert. Tomorrow's rehearsal after church will start at 11:50. Since there's a second liturgy at 11 AM in the cathedral we'll have to have rehearsal in the parish center. I'd like to have it in the gymnasium, but it's possible that yolka rehearsal is still going on then. If it seems like their rehearsal is not wrapping up soon, we'll have our rehearsal in one of the larger class rooms. Thank you for your flexibility.

Also, in previous emails I said that after Sunday's rehearsal I will host people at our house for fellowship and drinks. I'm going to have to cancel his fellowship unfortunately. Both Nino and Mila are sick - Mila more than Nino, but we probably shouldn't have people over. And, I'm still fighting off whatever I was dealing with in November. In lieu of coming to the Ealy's, I'll have some treats for everyone after rehearsal tomorrow.

Thank you all for your hard work leading up to these concerts (and a hierarchical liturgy next Sunday!). I can't wait to be part of all these upcoming events!